Rapid Imaging (FSE &EPI)
To locate topics on this site, enter keywords in the box or click on question below
Rapid Imaging Q&A's
- What is Fast (Turbo) Spin Echo imaging?
- How do you select parameters for fast spin echo imaging? There are several new ones to set.
- Why is fat bright on fast spin echo images?
- Besides bright fat, are there other differences in image properties between conventional spin echo and fast spin echo imaging?
- How does a dual-echo FSE sequence work? It seems there is not enough room for the two sets of echoes.
- What is a driven equilibrium (fast recovery) pulse?
- Why would you want to use reduced flip angles in FSE? Wouldn't smaller flip angles kill the MR signal?
- What are "hyper-echoes" and how do they differ from regular echoes?
- What are the SPACE/CUBE/VISTA techniques?
- What is echo-planar imaging (EPI)? Is this the same as Fast Spin Echo (FSE)?
- What is HASTE?
Rapid Imaging Topics