MR Angiography: Part I
To locate subjects on this site, enter keywords in the search box or click on a question or topic below
MR Angiography (I) Q&A's
- How do you create an MR angiogram?
- Why would you want to choose dark blood over bright blood for MRA? Can't you just invert the bright blood image on a monitor and get the same effect?
- How does time-of-flight MRA work?
- You mentioned that TOF MRA could be performed in either 2D or 3D mode. Which should I use?
- How do you choose TR, TE, and flip angle for a TOF MRA sequence?
- How do magnetization transfer pulses improve MRA?
- How does varying the flip angle improve TOF MR angiography?
- What is MOTSA?
- The signal from fat sometimes obscures vessels on TOF MRA. Can fat suppression be used to improve image quality?
- What are the major TOF MR artifacts should we know about?
- How does phase-contrast MR angiography work?
- What is VENC and how do you set it correctly?
- How can phase contrast techniques be used to measure flow?
- How accurate are MR methods to measure flow? What are the artifacts and pitfalls?
MR Angiography (I) Topics