From Signals to Images
To locate subjects on this site, enter keywords in the search box or click on a question or topic below
From Signals to Images Q&A's
- I know I was taught this in school, but can you briefly review the difference between phase and frequency?
- What is the difference between "regular" frequency (f) and angular frequency (ω)?
- The MRI signal just looks like a "squiggle". How does it contain all the information needed for imaging?
- What is the difference between real and imaginary signals? How can one be more real than another?
- What is a Fourier transform?
- What are 2D- and 3D-Fourier transforms? I don't see how FT works in higher dimensions.
- Who invented MR imaging?
- How does the scanner know the locations of all the MR signals?
From Signals to Images Topics