MR Angiography: Part II
To locate subjects on this site, enter keywords in the search box or click on a question or topic below
MR Angiography (II) Q&A's
- What is gated 3D fast spin echo MRA? When and where would I want to use it?
- What are the steps in performing a gated 3D- FSE MRA study? What parameters are used?
- What is SSFP MRA and how does it work? When would I want to use this technique?
- How do inflow-enhanced SSFP MRA sequences work? Where do you place the saturation bands?
- What is arterial spin labeling (ASL) and how does it improve MRA?
- What other MRA methods are out there, and what do you see on the future?
- How is contrast-enhanced MRA performed?
- How do you compute the arrival of contrast in a vessel to know when to start the MR acquisition?
- I know there are different view ordering options for MRA, such as linear and elliptical centric. What do these mean, and when is each used?
- What is bolus-chasing and how is it used for peripheral MR angiography?
- What are TRICKS and TWIST? How do these differ from "regular" MRA?
- What artifacts on contrast-MRA should we know about?
MR Angiography (II) Topics