Pulse Sequences: Inversion Recovery
To locate subjects on this site, enter keywords in the search box or click on a question or topic below
Inversion Recovery Q&A's
- What is the inversion recovery pulse sequence?
- Why use IR? What are the advantages?
- What is phase-sensitive IR and why does it have a gray background?
- If phase-sensitive IR provides more information than magnitude reconstructed IR, why not use it all the time?
- How do you set the IR parameters to achieve desired image contrast?
- How do you pick a TI value to null signal from a given tissue?
- What is STIR?
- What is T1-FLAIR?
- What is T2-FLAIR?
- What is meant by an "IR-prepped" sequence? How is this different from "standard" inversion recovery?
- What is meant by "double" IR?
Inversion Recovery Topics