Image Quality Control
To locate subjects on this site, enter keywords in the search box or click on a question or topic below
Image Quality Control Q&A's
- Who regulates/sets standards for MRI equipment and safety?
- From whom do you receive MR accreditation?
- Is the accreditation of MRI facilities mandatory?
- What types of routine quality control must be performed on an MR scanner?
- What does an MR phantom look like?
- How accurate are distance measurements on an MR scan?
- How do you measure image uniformity?
- How do you determine the accuracy of slice thickness and position?
- Other than looking at the images, how do you know whether your image resolution is optimal?
- How do you measure signal-to-noise in an image?
- What is ghosting and how do you measure it?
Image Quality Control Topics