acquisition time for a DWI sequence
10-16-2015, 08:31 AM
acquisition time for a DWI sequence
Hi everyone, my first post:

I want to express the acquisition time for a SS 2D EPI 125 direction DWI imaging sequence, in terms of the scan parameters, and image resolution. I have had a look that the sequence diagram in Hacke et al, and also in that other pulse sequence handbook. I am having a hard time understanding when exactly if one volume (in one direction) acquired during the protocol? Back calculating from the total time that it takes, I get the acquisition time as TR per volume, approximately. I would like to extrapolate from this simplistic measure and get a more complete picture.
Hope someone can comment,
Thanks,
G.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: acquisition time for a DWI sequence
Could you reference what you are looking at a bit better? I can't seem to find it.

(10-16-2015 08:31 AM)gautam Wrote:  Hi everyone, my first post:

I want to express the acquisition time for a SS 2D EPI 125 direction DWI imaging sequence, in terms of the scan parameters, and image resolution. I have had a look that the sequence diagram in Hacke et al, and also in that other pulse sequence handbook. I am having a hard time understanding when exactly if one volume (in one direction) acquired during the protocol? Back calculating from the total time that it takes, I get the acquisition time as TR per volume, approximately. I would like to extrapolate from this simplistic measure and get a more complete picture.
Hope someone can comment,
Thanks,
G.
10-28-2015, 05:09 AM
I think you mean Haacke et. al.? What is the other book?
11-11-2015, 03:33 AM
I was referring to the following, in addition to Haacke et. al.
http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Pulse-Seq...0120928612

(10-28-2015 05:09 AM)AndrewBworth Wrote:  I think you mean Haacke et. al.? What is the other book?