Unfortunately, the MRIQuestions.com forum became unmanageable due to spam attacks. I recommend an alternative resource: www.imagingQA.com

Full Version: acquisition time for a DWI sequence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, my first post:

I want to express the acquisition time for a SS 2D EPI 125 direction DWI imaging sequence, in terms of the scan parameters, and image resolution. I have had a look that the sequence diagram in Hacke et al, and also in that other pulse sequence handbook. I am having a hard time understanding when exactly if one volume (in one direction) acquired during the protocol? Back calculating from the total time that it takes, I get the acquisition time as TR per volume, approximately. I would like to extrapolate from this simplistic measure and get a more complete picture.
Hope someone can comment,
Thanks,
G.
Could you reference what you are looking at a bit better? I can't seem to find it.

(10-16-2015 08:31 AM)gautam Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, my first post:

I want to express the acquisition time for a SS 2D EPI 125 direction DWI imaging sequence, in terms of the scan parameters, and image resolution. I have had a look that the sequence diagram in Hacke et al, and also in that other pulse sequence handbook. I am having a hard time understanding when exactly if one volume (in one direction) acquired during the protocol? Back calculating from the total time that it takes, I get the acquisition time as TR per volume, approximately. I would like to extrapolate from this simplistic measure and get a more complete picture.
Hope someone can comment,
Thanks,
G.
I think you mean Haacke et. al.? What is the other book?
I was referring to the following, in addition to Haacke et. al.
http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Pulse-Seq...0120928612

(10-28-2015 05:09 AM)AndrewBworth Wrote: [ -> ]I think you mean Haacke et. al.? What is the other book?
Reference URL's